Prom for the Class of 2015 will be on Friday, May 29, 2015 from 7 to 11 p.m. at the Diamond Center at Suburban Collection Showplace (Formerly Rock Financial Showplace) 46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, Michigan 48734. Theme will be “Las Vegas.” Tickets will be on sale online April 20 – May 11. The cost is $50 per ticket.
Guests 21 years of age or older or suspended/expelled students will NOT be permitted to attend the prom. Please follow the directions/link below for registration and online purchase.
BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET
- Purchaser MUST first complete all fields of the Registration Form located here: http://goo.gl/forms/WRXQ1hTjpA
- Print off registration form once completed
- Follow the link in the Google form submission confirmation to PaySchools website for purchase
PURCHASING TICKETS ON PAYSCHOOLS (P-CEP Students)
- Only P-CCS seniors may purchase prom tickets.
- ONE guest ticket can be purchased by a P-CCS senior.
- Guest tickets MUST be purchased when the senior purchase is made.
It CANNOT be done at a later date.
AFTER PURCHASING TICKET
- A verification email will be sent to purchaser’s email after the ticket(s) has been satisfactorily purchased. Print the verification off and bring to pick up prom tickets.
- Please give 1 hour for verification email to be received. Check your SPAM folder if it is not easily found.
Starkweather students must pay by cash or check made payable to “Class of 2015” and provide the Starkweather Office with completed contract and payment.
*Prom tickets will be available for pick up at PURCHASER’S home school on May 18, 19, 20 at all lunches.
- Printed registration form (Completed Google form before clicking submit)
- Printed verification email from Pay Schools
- Signed Prom Contract by ALL ATTENDING INDIVIDUALS (found here: http://goo.gl/nZPlsj )
- Student ID
Complimentary t-shirts will be available for P-CEP and Starkweather SENIORS attending prom.
QUESTIONS? All questions about purchasing prom tickets should be directed to:
- Canton questions: email@example.com
- Plymouth and Starkweather questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salem questions: email@example.com